Email address for updates. My profile My library Metrics Alerts.
Sign in. Get my own profile Cited by View all All Since Citations h-index 20 14 iindex 34 Co-authors Sergey V. Verified email at purdue.
Articles Cited by Co-authors. Virtual mathematics: The logic of difference, , Quantum theory: reconsideration of foundations, , Switzerland: Springer International Publishing. Crossref , Articles 1—20 Show more.
Help Privacy Terms. The knowable and the unknowable: modern science, nonclassical thought, and the" two cultures" A Plotnitsky University of Michigan Press , Reality without realism: on the ontological and epistemological architecture of quantum mechanics A Plotnitsky, A Khrennikov Foundations of physics 45 10 , , Manifolds: on the concept of space in Riemann and Deleuze A Plotnitsky Virtual mathematics: The logic of difference, , Bohrrs"s term complementarity describes a situation, unavoidable in quantum physics, in which two theories thought to be mutually exclusive are required to explain a single phenomenon.
- Deadly Companions: How Microbes Shaped Our History!
- BOUND AND BLISSFUL;
- Interpreting Trauma Radiographs;
- Grounds for Murder (Pennyfoot Hotel Mysteries, Book 6).
- Comedy Incarnate: Buster Keaton, Physical Humor, and Bodily Coping?
- Complementarity: anti-epistemology after Bohr and Derrida - Arkady Plotnitsky - Google книги.
Light, for example, can only be explained as both wave and particle, but no synthesis of the two is possible. This theoretical transformation is then examined in relation to the ways that Derrida sets his work against or outside of Hegel, also resisting a similar kind of synthesis and enacting a transformation of its own.
Though concerned primarily with Bohr and Derrida, Plotnitsky also considers a wide range of anti-epistemological endeavors including the work of Nietzsche, Bataille, and the mathematician Kurt Gouml;del.
- Read Complementarity Anti Epistemology After Bohr And Derrida .
- High voltage engineering!
- Advances in Computer Science, Environment, Ecoinformatics, and Education: International Conference, CSEE 2011, Wuhan, China, August 21-22, 2011. Proceedings, Part V.
- Complementarity: Anti Epistemology After Bohr And Derrida 1994.
- Bibliography of the Little Golden Books (Bibliographies and Indexes in American Literature)?
Under the rubric of complementarity he develops a theoretical framework that raises new possiblilities for students and scholars of literary theory, philosophy, and philosophy of science. From the Quantum Postulate. From General.
- Black womens activism: reading African American womens historical romances.
- arkady plotnitsky - Google Scholar Citations?
- Male Female Language: With a Comprehensive Bibliography (2nd ed)?
- Citations per year.
- The Proving Ground;
Related Complementarity: Anti-Epistemology after Bohr and Derrida
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved