Chow, R. Tanawuttiwat and R. Comparative effectiveness of Nuclear Cardiology -- Exercise tolerance testing — A.
Malik and G. Heller -- Echocardiography — M. Tracy and R. Cardiac CT — T.
Azemi and G. Heller, MD -- Cardiac MRI — T. Cardiac Catheterization — A. Nuclear cardiology procedures have been a mainstay in non-invasive testing for the diagnosis and risk stratification of coronary artery disease for many years. Although a mature field with a multitude of clinical applications, the advances in agents and imaging procedures have been remarkable and important to document.
The book emphasizes how noninvasive testing results can be used clinically and the appropriateness of such techniques. The editors and their contributors present critical clinical information on cardiac SPECT and PET within a concise and logical structure, which will be vital for trainees, practicing physicians, nurses and technologists looking for a brief, up-to-date overview and reference volume for nuclear cardiology. Powered by Koha.
Log in to your account. Advanced search Tag cloud.
Radiology Rounds - June - Nuclear Cardiology Stress Tests for Coronary Artery Disease
Login: Password:. Heller, Robert C. This substance attaches to red blood cells, which are visualized by a special camera and computer as they travel through the heart, and the ejection fraction is calculated based on the computer-generated images. Enter the terms you wish to search for. This Site.
- Cardiac CT, MR, SPECT, ECHO, and PET: What test, when?;
- Macroeconomics: A European Perspective?
- Meta - method for method configuration : a rational unified process case.
- Healers: Extraordinary Clinicians at Work.
- How to be Critically Open-Minded — A Psychological and Historical Analysis.
- Currency Strategy;
- One World: The Ethics of Globalization (The Terry Lectures Series)?
All WCM Sites. Nuclear Cardiology.
Handbook of nuclear cardiology
What is the purpose or benefit of nuclear imaging testing? Weinsaft, M.
- Learning How to Learn: Tools for Schools (Improving Practice (TLRP)).
- Join Kobo & start eReading today!
- New SPECT and PET Radiopharmaceuticals for Imaging Cardiovascular Disease?
- Progress in Nucleic Acid Research and Molecular Biology, Vol. 41.
- Women’s Voices in A Man’s World: Women and the Pastoral Tradition in Northern Somali Orature, c. 1899-1980;
Full Profile. Assistant Professor of Medicine. Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine.
New SPECT and PET Radiopharmaceuticals for Imaging Cardiovascular Disease
I Want to Find Research Faculty Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below. Apply for Admission M. Nuclear Cardiology Imaging. Request an Appointment Maryland Patients Already a Patient? Traveling for Care? Show me more I want to Health Library Learn more about exams, treatments and health conditions in our extensive health library. Our Locations Find our convenient exam locations in Baltimore and the surrounding area.
Related Handbook of Nuclear Cardiology: Cardiac SPECT and Cardiac PET
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved